Terms & Conditions
- Meals On Me - MOMs refers to the meal plan provider.
- Meal Plan as used in this general T&C refers to the main product and service purchased by the customer from MOMS; also refers to the copy provided to client either by email or online as reference for the dishes that they will receive for the duration of their plan.
- Dashboard refers to the online client portal that allows him/her to manage his/her account and is accessible at www.hellomealsonme.com.
- Account Manager is the designated contact person of the client to provide assistance regarding any concerns, requests, changes and even complaints.
- Pause days are the number of days a client can put their meal plan on hold (i.e.: holidays, travelling, Ramadan).
- Substitute is the act of replacing a dish on your menu request
- Cut Off is the set time to finalize any request or changes on the meal plan.
- Paid Wastage refers to cancelled delivery which is still considered as a paid meal and will no longer be added on the plan.
- Extra Perks refers to the loyalty program which every client is automatically eligible for when they sign up.
- All clients who have completed their online sign up are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions from their registration until the end of their plan and also upon renewal.
- MOM’s reserves the right to refuse a client under the following cases:
- With any medical condition or health risk such as but not limited to pregnancy, type 1 diabetes, heart disease, ulcers, colitis, inflammatory bowel and or Chron’s disease, or any other medical conditions. Disclaimer: MOM’s does not intend to provide any medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Therefore, the company and its affiliates do not take any responsibility and are not liable for any negative outcome of the meal plan for the clients who are suffering with any medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician regarding your medical condition or any other health related matter before signing up for any of the meal plans offered.
- Severe gluten allergy or celiac disease. Disclaimer: The MOM’s kitchen does not have a dedicated gluten-free section. However, the whole team is well trained to ensure separation of gluten containing ingredients from the dishes of gluten-intolerant and celiac customers to reduce risks.
- Dislike and allergic to cooked onions
- Dislike or allergic to gluten, dairy and eggs together; with or without nuts and even extreme dislikes/allergies.
- Specific diets Disclaimer: MOM’s can’t accommodate specific diets that’s not within the MOM’s Guidelines.
- Raw and cooked capsicums and tomatoes, depending on the rest of dislikes/allergies (all plans).
- Spice allergies e.g. cumin or black pepper (all plans).
- Mono Sodium Glutamate (MSG) allergy or dislike (all plans).
- Vegetarian modifications to the Wellness and Athlete meal plans.
- Gluten free modifications to the Wellness and Athlete meal plans.
PAYMENTS, PRICES, FEES
- Full payment must be received 3 business days before the desired start date for either new or renewed meal plan otherwise food delivery will not proceed.
- Payments can be made online through client dashboard or offline through cash on delivery.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currencies).
- MOM’s also accepts cheque, cash and debit/credit card payments either by collection or MOM’s office drop off.
- All cheque payments must be paid to Meals On Me with current date.
- Office drop off payments are accepted Sunday- Thursdays from 8:30am-5:00pm.
- An administration fee of AED 200 will be charged for any returned or bounced cheque.
- Balance of payments for an upgrade or change of plan must be settled within 3 business days of the date of the request, otherwise the meal plan will be shortened based on the remaining amount.
- Additional payments for any Premium Dishes, add-on dishes, etc. must be settled at the end of the plan or along with the renewal payment.
Online Payment Terms & Conditions
- “DESI JUNCTION RESTAUTANT" maintains the website www.hellomealsonme.com Website.
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
- Extra Perks discounts are calculated based on the number of times the client renews their meal plan and cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Corporate discounts can be added based on the terms agreed by MOM’s and the other company.
- Each confirmed and paid referral made by a client will receive an additional Free Meal discount on the plan.
- “Founding Members” discount is an additional 10% discount for each member following the conditions below:
- All members must sign up individually.
- Same delivery address and time. Any change regarding the two conditions, must apply to all members availing the discount.
- Delivery is to be made based on the agreed start date, location and timing.
- Daily delivery is between 11am-1pm; any specific timing of delivery is subject to approval.
- Any changes to the client’s delivery – be it the location or timings – must be made 3 business days in advance; any last minute changes are subject to confirmation from the account manager.
- In the event that you are not available to receive your order and request the delivery to be left outside the door for collection, MOM’s cannot be held responsible for any missing items or damages to the food inside (this include spoilage).
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
FOOD STORAGE, CONSUMPTION, REHEATING AND LABELS
FREEZES, SUBSTITUTES AND OTHER MEAL PLAN CHANGES
- All freeze requests and meal substitutes must be made 3 business days in advance either online through the Dashboard or by contacting assigned account manager.
- All meal plans can be frozen for a maximum of 40 days (unless otherwise specified in the T&C for an availed promotion). Should the freeze exceed the allowable duration the client will forfeit the remainder of the plan.
- Any freeze requests submitted with less than 3 business days’ notice will not be carried forward, these days will count towards your total plan days but no delivery will be made.
- MOM’s is not responsible for any dislikes, allergies or nutritional value changes when items are changed using the substitute menu by the client. Clients can refer to symbols, ingredients provided on the substitute menu.
- Other change requests, such as removing additional dislikes, adding preferences, etc., will applied to the client’s plan after 3 business days.
DISLIKE, ALLERGIES, PREFERENCES AND MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- Meal plans are amended according to declared dislikes, allergies and preferences of the client only. MOM’s will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to any food consumed with a dislike or allergen not informed prior to receiving food. It is advised to disclose all dislikes and allergens before starting the plan.
- The MOM’s kitchen does not have a dedicated gluten-free section. However, the whole team is well trained to ensure separation of gluten containing ingredients from the dishes of gluten-intolerant and celiac customers to reduce risks.
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
Customer can cancel their order within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed
Local – free delivery in UAE
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- MOM’s encourages all clients to fully commit on their plan as scheduled. Any reason that can hinder results and overall satisfaction must be brought to the account manager’s attention for an immediate and appropriate solution.
- Should there be a request to cancel plan; it will take effect in 3 business days. Client can transfer the remaining days to a third party or as an online credit to MOM’s.
- Cancellation refund is only under extenuating circumstance and upon approval of MOM’s Management.
- A two (2) weeks processing time with twenty percent (20%) cancellation fee will apply on the remaining number of days from the time of approval of the refund.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Client acknowledges that MOM’s has the right to store personal information, which may be used to operate, provide the products and services and respond to queries the client may have during and after their meal plan subscription.
- MOM shares the delivery information of the client with our third party logistics provider. Our logistics services provider is obligated to protect the client information and will not use for any promotion or marketing purposes.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Every client is automatically eligible for Extra Perks when they sign up. New clients are entitled to a 15 day break between meal plans and 30 pause days.
- Pause days are the number of days a client can put their meal plan on hold (i.e.: holidays, travelling, Ramadan). Clients get 30 days when they start their meal plan, and are given an additional 7 days for every level they move up.
- When a client’s meal plan ends, they are given a 15 day break in which to renew their meal plan which entitles clients to bigger discounts and better perks.
- Renewing a meal plan within the 15 day break earns the client a longer break on their next month (i.e.: when renewing 2 days after the first month ends the client earns 13 days to add to their next break).
- MOM’s reserves the right to alter or update these conditions at any time.
- MOM’s reserves the right to suspend and terminate our loyalty program at any time without notice.
DISPUTES AND WEBSITE TERMS
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- This website is owned and managed by MOM’s. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- The client can contact us at email@example.com
- Our address is Al Quoz Industrial Area 4, Kitchen 2 PO BOX- 413293
- Landline Number 04-3993565
By signing-up, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the above Terms and Conditions.